Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Friday, February 17, 2017
Total No. of Posts: 17
Name of the Posts:
1. Chief Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
2. Chief Superintendent (Elect.): 01 Post
3. Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
4. Addl. Controller of Stores: 01 Post
5. Dy. Controller of Stores & Purchase: 01 Post
6. Assistant Manager (Medical Services): 03 Posts
7. Assistant Manager (Accounts): 02 Posts
8. Assistant Controller of Stores & Purchase: 01 Post
9. Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
10. Management Trainee (Personnel): 01 Post
11. Management Trainee (Accounts): 01 Post
12. Management Trainee (Environmental Engineering): 01 Post
13. Management Trainee (Control Research & Development): 01 Post
14. Fire Officer: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 45 years for Post 1, 45/ 40 years for Post 2, 40 years for Post 3, 35 years for Post 4, 14, 30 years for Post 5, 6, 7, 8, below 50 years for Post 9, 28 years for Post 10, 11, 12, 12 as on 24-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Directives.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India for Post 1, 2, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with knowledge of computer for Post 2, Degree in any branch of Engineering with one year recognized Diploma in Materials Management/ Degree in any discipline, PG Degree/ Diploma in Materials Management/ MBA for Post 4, 5, MBBS Degree, PG Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council for Post 6 from a University/recognized Institution with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for General & OBC(NCL) candidates through “SBICollect”. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, medical certificate, acknowledgement copy for Rs.50/- applicable for General & OBC(NCL) candidates, in an envelope must be super scribed as “Advt. No. and name of the post applied” with application fee to reach to the Manager (Personnel), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832102 on or before 24-03-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 24-03-2017.